You Stay Classy Houston Fans!

You may also like...

10 Responses

1. Alessandro says:

These guys at gay4soccer are some idiots… One random houston homophobe makes us all dynamo fans homophobes? Stfu…

2. M says:

No, but your lack of reading comprehension ability does make me think you’re probably all idiots in Houston.

3. Alessandro says:

Did my comment upset you bro?

4. Jack says:

Just conjecture but I don’t think your comment upset the poster… I think he was referring to the fact that Gay4Soccer quite aptly wrote this at the end of the post:

“I know that this is the act of a single fan and by no means a reflection on the attitudes of every Houston fan, but the fact remains that if Houston keeps looking bad for a few people throwing objects or one guy flipping the bird, maybe more self-policing needs to be done as far as who is a part of that fanbase.”

Or you could just look up.

5. Brad says:

lol Get over a fan gives the bird at a game. This is post worthy? It’s that’s the extent of damage done by travelling fans, Houston should be applauded for being so nice.

6. Brad says:

I had the luck of going to see a Portland v Seattle game last season in Portland. Outside the game, Portland fans were lined up, singing “Go Home You F$$Ks” to any passing Seattle fans, including kids. I’ve got video on my phone of some pretty raunchy Portland chants. And somehow a middle finger from Houston gets talked about , so funny!

7. Ed says:

I think the issue is with the fact that the finger is being given to a symbol of diversity and inclusion rather than just being offensive. When I’m at the Union games I give the finger to the other team, but that’s different than me giving the finger to accepting people.

8. OLIE says:

Really though, read the article.

9. Amanda says:

Wait… Why didn’t those Kansas city whores who flipped off the Houston players at the eastern conference final get coverage like this?

Get over it.

1. April 17, 2012

[…] gay4soccer.com has fuller details, but basically some idiot Houston fan combined the idiocy of Colin Clark’s “fucking faggot” with the idiocy of MLS’s “you had me at strippers” in Houston’s very first game back following Colin Clark’s “fucking faggot” remark away at Seattle. Yes, that was a long time ago. Houston’s gone a long time since their last game. Well, since their last game that lasted 90 minutes. […]