Anton Hysén: The Interview Behind the Naked Magazine Cover
A lot of the buzz this week has been about Anton Hysén appearing nude on the cover of Swedish magazine QX with strategic covering, but he had some good things to say in his interview as well.
- His career goal is still to play soccer in the United States, and gives the You Can Play Project a shoutout for their work to have straight hockey players speak out against homophobia in sports.
- He talks about why he’s not dating and the kind of guys he likes, pretty much describing Carlos Bocanegra.
- His teammates give him grief about the tight pants he wears for “Let’s Dance” and he has no intention of leaving soccer for TV or other endeavors.
- And, of course, he talks about getting naked for the magazine, including exposing his bare butt for the mag in a photo that was also autographed and is being auctioned off for charity. He also gives his key behind getting such a shapely rear end.
- Oh you wanted to see the butt shot? We have it here.