Minnesota United President Opposes Texas SB6
Minnesota United president Nick Rogers is one of the members of the sports community who has signed an open letter against Texas SB6.
The letter, organized by the group Athlete Ally, opposes what is the latest of the country’s “bathroom bills” that discriminate against the transgender community.
Rogers is not the only member of our soccer family represented in the letter. Other individuals include
- Yael Averbuch, FC Kansas City
- Mary Harvey, USWNT alumna
- Jake Keegan, FC Edmonton
- Shamila Kohestani, Afghanistan WNT alumna
- Mandy Laddish, FC Kansas City
- Roger Levesque, MLS alumnus
- Lori Lindsey, NWSL and USWNT alumna
- Joanna Lohman, Washington Spirit
- Rebecca Moros, FC Kansas City
- Robbie Rogers, LA Galaxy
- Shamit Shome, Montreal Impact
- Eli Wolff, USPNT alumnus
- Beverly Yanez, Seattle Reign FC
Minnesota United is having a landmark week when it comes to LGBT issues, having also debuted an anti-“puto” video at their home opener Sunday.
You can sign the Athlete Ally petition at their site.